The Gear Box is designed to fit under the rear seat of your truck or SUV. The Gear Box gives you a place to store loose items and clutter and ultimately help keep your vehicle organized. It’s designed to fit your vehicle with or without your Husky Liners in place and only takes a few minutes to install.
1) Open and remove the Gear Box from the shipping box and protective plastic bag.
2) Lift the rear seats into their upright position.
3) Loop safety strap through the two slots located in the back wall of the Gear Box.
4) Position Gear Box in vehicle as shown below (Figure 3). Note that safety strap will be aligned with jack tools pouch.
5) With Gear Box in place, feed the loose end of the safety strap through the jack tools retaining bracket and then into the strap lock, pulling it tight. Finally, fasten lock and pull firmly on the strap to make sure the strap and the strap lock has been properly fastened.
6) Install the 2 dividers and you are ready to organize. If you are storing long items it may be necessary to remove the dividers. Also, small loose items can potentially roll around and become annoying. Simply place these items in a rag, towel, etc… roll them up and place in the Gear Box.
Get pdf Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra Extended Cab Husky Gear Box Installation Instructions