Mounting the Vacuum Reservoir (10067563)
1. Take out the windshield washer fluid bottle from passenger side by removing the two 10-mm nuts holding it in place.
2. Remove the clutch master cylinder reservoir by popping out the two push clips that attach it to the bracket.
3. The vacuum reservoir is going to be mounted upside-down on the cowl wall with the Amp opening on the top and the Main opening on the bottom.
4. Mount the reservoir using a rivet gun and two 3/16-in rivets, making sure it is not in contact with the hood release or clutch master cylinder reservoir bracket.
5. Replace the clutch master cylinder reservoir by snapping the two push clips back into place.
Installing the Vacuum Solenoid
1. Flatten tab on the vacuum solenoid.
2. Drill out hole on bracket of vacuum solenoid to 7/16 in.
1. Remove 15-mm nut that is closest to the left-side fender on brake master cylinder.
2. Place vacuum solenoid on bolt of the brake master cylinder and then fasten with nut, making sure to torque the nut to 21-ft·lb.
Get pdf Supercharger Valet Mode Switch for C5 Corvette with an Automatic Transmission