1. Turn the ignition OFF and disconnect the vehicle’s negative battery cable.
2. Loosen and remove the air cleaner wing nuts, then remove the air cleaner lid.
3. Disconnect the cold inlet tube and then remove the air cleaner base assebmly as shown.
NOTE: Some vehicles are equipped with and air injection check valve which is vented to the air cleaner assembly. On these vehicles, remove the rubber hose and clamp the provided filter to the check valve.
4. Loosen and remove the two bolts that secure the air inlet/resonator, then remove the assembly as shown.
NOTE: K&N recommends that you do not discard your factory air intake.
September 25th, 2009 · No Comments
August 20th, 2009 · No Comments
This is just a guideline for replacement of the gauge faces on the Ford Focus. Please don’t hold me responsible for anything that may go wrong while following these instructions. These instructions are for entertainment usage only. If you learn something from these instructions, congratulation.
7mm Hex wrench, socket extensions, Torx T-8 driver, black permanent felt tipped marker.
August 10th, 2009 · No Comments
This is just a guideline for replacement of the gauge faces on the Ford Focus. Please don’t hold me responsible for anything that may go wrong while following these instructions. These instructions are for entertainment usage only. If you learn something from these instructions, congratulations.
1. The panel under the steering wheel will have to be removed. This is the panel to which the hood release is attached. Once this has been removed, you can access the bolts along the bottom of the panel that surrounds the gauge cluster. Don’t forget the bolt over by the headlight switch. Once the bolt shave been removed, grab the trim piece around the cluster and pull it towards you. The whole piece will unclip and separate from the dashboard. Unclip the trunk/hatch release button (if so equipped). You can now access the bolts that hold the cluster into the dash.
March 16th, 2009 · No Comments
Included in this kit: Inlet pipe, coupler hose, hose clamps, air filter, air filter shield, and rubber sealant strip. (2) M-4 screws.
Tools required: Small flat screwdriver or pick, 1/4″ ratchet, 8mm, and 10mm sockets, 2.5mm Allen wrench, T-20 Torx.
Disconnect (–) negative battery terminal.
Unplug the mass air meter by sliding the red colored locking clip back, and then squeezing the tab on the connector while pulling it from the mass air meter.
December 9th, 2008 · No Comments
Procedure: Installation for the ATP direct replacement high flow/high density front mounted intercooler assembly on the 2007 and newer Volvo C30 / S40 T5 Model
Purpose of this upgrade: This ATP FMIC upgrade features a Garrett GT spec intercooler core that is much more thermally efficient in cooling the turbo charged air than the factory FMIC. The result is a drastic reduction in charge air temp which equates to a denser charge, more power, less engine knock, and increased engine reliability.
October 14th, 2008 · No Comments
This is BMW Sirius receiver installation guide for BMW X5 (E53) with navigation. This installation guide is intended to supplement the BMW Installation Instructions to help you with the installation of the BMW Sirius Receiver for X5 (E53) with Navigation. I opted for the Terk SIR3 Low-Profile Magnetic Mount antenna and mounted it in the spoiler. As a result, this guide will not cover the installation of the BMW Sirius Satellite Antenna and you should follow the instructions supplied with the BMW Sirius Satellite Antenna Kit if you decide to go that route. I found no signal loss or weak reception with the antenna being in the spoiler and would strongly recommend if you want to be stealth and do not like the obtrusive shape of the BMW Sirius antenna on your roof.